Data Center Strategy - Optimization - Education
Buying Data Center, Cloud, and Hosting Services
Open Spectrum’s tactical involvement will save you and your firm time and money – guaranteed. Buyer services include:
- Infrastructure and Contract Audits
- General Sourcing and Procurement
- RFP Development and Process Management
- Contract (Re)Negotiations
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Analysis and Comparisons
- Physical and Virtual Migrations
- Build vs. Buy Analysis
Leverage our unique and agnostic vantage point within the industry to build a solution that is right for you.
Selling Data Center, Cloud, and Hosting Services
Executives in our industry can be lost without a clear understanding of all facets of the industry, and the unique dialect spoken within. Seller services include:
- Data Center Industry Training
- Career Development Coaching
- M&A Due Diligence Assessments
- Go to Market Strategy
- Site Selection Analysis and Comparisons
- Regional Market Reporting and Assessments
Increase your industry knowledge, power, and influence.
Investing in the Data Center, Cloud, and Hosting Industry
When seeking returns in the data center industry, Open Spectrum’s experience and insight working with buyers and sellers throughout the data center ecosystem is your strategic advantage. Investor services include:
- Investment Opportunity Origination
- Due Diligence Assessments
- Competitive Market Reporting
- Data Center Industry Training for Investors
- Other Advisory Services
Maximize your investment returns and minimize your risk today.
What our customers say about us
Check out our most recent posts
The Customer Defines The Edge - Episode 53 - Phillip Marangella I have been saying for some time that "the edge" is the new "cloud" in that the term can mean both everything and nothing at the same time. Marketing teams for nearly all the different providers...
The Greenest Electron is the One you Never Need to Use - Episode 52 - Shawn Mills "A data center in Cheyenne Wyoming?" That was literally what I said out loud when I heard Shawn pitch the company to a room full of angel investors in Palo Alto nearly 14 years...
Data Centers and Interconnection in Omaha - Episode 51 - Todd Cushing It became obvious to me during our conversation that Todd exudes work ethic and a passion for what he does. Not surprising, as the man started working when he was 12 and became a manager...