We are thrilled to announce that the 4th Edition of the Data Center Colocation Industry Playbook is available for purchase!
Sooo… what’s new about the 4th Edition, you may ask? A LOT!
Some of the exciting new changes include:
- Reformatted Case Studies
- Updated Preface and Introduction
- Expanded/Updated Contracts chapter
- Expanded/Updated Compliance and Audit chapter
- A Chapter Summary added to the end of each chapter
- Expanded/Updated Sections within the Cooling chapter
- Chapter Learning Objectives added to the beginning of each chapter
- An entirely new book format designed to make it easier to read and follow
In addition, we have expanded content through additions and edits by contributing editors to provide the highest quality of industry knowledge, and enhance the overall value provided to you!
- Dan Vazquez, Data Center Market Executive
- Mark C. Del Bianco, Innovative Telecom Attorney
- Micah Berninghausen, LEAD Sales Engineer – Global Accounts
This is most definitely a significant upgrade from the last playbook! If you found the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Editions enlightening, we highly recommend you get your hands on a copy of the 4th Edition! Get your copy, today!
Not already sold on why you need this book to succeed in the industry? Don’t take our word for it – Read a few testimonials!
Still want to take things for a spin before you buy the 4th Edition? Download a free sample of the book!